Thread: Site Outline and Site Structure disappeared after saving site

Default Site Outline and Site Structure disappeared after saving site

After dealing with a page that was acting strangely (with the help of a friend) and curing the problem, I saved the site to a backup version within NO11. Upon re-opening NO and attempting to open the site, I found that the only thing remaining in the Site Outline and Site Structure panes was a single photo template. When I open the photo template, all of the pages that I had worked on are visible across the the top of the page and I am able to open those pages and publish changes such as deleting an "Add to Cart" button and inserting a "Sold" sign in its place. Similarly, the opening NO page, showing the names of the site and the back-up site, state the correct (same as before) number of pages in those sites.

Export a template of the site and post it to your server where we can download it. Atm we can't see what's going on because we only have your description above. Also a URL of the live or test site and screen grabs of what you're seeing would help. That said,

Do you have backup templates from before the page started acting strangely? If so, try creating a new site from template using this template (you'll have to use a different name when saving the site).

If you haven't been creating backup templates then, as a last resort, you may have to re-create the site using the content that you can open. Shouldn't take too long as you have all the content formatted in NoF already.

Thanks for your reply and please pardon my delay in responding. The site, mkelaw-pipes.com, works fine online. The problem is that my ability to add to the site has been compromised because the Site Outline where I create new pages has gone blank except for a single photo (page) template. Working through the tabs that somehow survived on the template, I am able to open other pages on the site in NOF. Though I have used NOF for several years, I did not create the site myself. Though I know how to do the things necessary to update the site, I am definitely an unsophisticated user. About a week before this happened, I did back up the whole computer on an external drive and I have a six month old version of the site and NOF on an older computer.

What i do not understood is actually how you're not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You're very intelligent. You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always maintain it up!

=====================

Rank your website on Google Page #1 organially and enjoy greater results with our award winning SEO services. MediaOne SEO agency services has the highest success rate in the industry. seo company