Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTML5 Dynamic Publish issues

I think you need to run malewarebytes (free) and see if you have been infected by something

yes just doing it now, must be some infection. will post back with the results

Angry

Well pulling my hair out, just done a format windows 7 installed drivers and NOF but still the same here is a screen shot of the start up screen.

so conclusion either NOF or internet explorer 11

firefox seems fine and any other version of IE is fine too

any help please to solve this problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	2203  

this is the reply back from NOF support,

The screenshot you have sent me yesterday indicates that CSS cannot be parsed by your browser for some reason. Did you try installing NetObjects Fusion on another PC in order to see if maybe the installation file was not downloaded entirely correct? Are you maybe using an aggressive antivirus or firewall which could block the needed CSS scripts?

my response

we are not running any anti-virus and just using the standard windows firewall. Do you have any ideas were we can start looking to fix this issue or whats could be causing it.

can you confirm that java8 update31 is installed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	java8.PNG 
Views:	251 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	2208  

hello

I have java 8 update45 installed, thanks

Hi Modifications,

Can you please click the start menu > type MSINFO32 in the search field. The system information window should appear. In this window, click file > export > save the file somewhere. Attach this file to a PM or a reply to your open ticket (I've just replied requesting the same).

Thanks,
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Hello Adam

Same here

Hello

We have found the problem, we have done a fresh install and it works fine but we also use Dreamweaver version 8 and this was causing the problem. When removed NOF works fine.

Looks like we have a software conflict.

Many thanks for your help and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Modifications View Post
    I have just upgraded 2015 and I was using HTML 4.01 with tables to publish the WhatsApp plus site but when I choose HTML5 or HTML5 Dynamic and publish the site the main navbar will not position horizontal even though is set to horizontal.

when in design the navbar shows correct until publish and not only that it also adds bullet points. This is a stock navbar as shown below set to horizontal using HTML5 Dynamic

Attachment 2196
    With the scene set, we'll now look specifically at the common cross-browser problems you will come across in HTML and CSS code, and what tools can be used to prevent problems from happening, or fix problems that occur. This includes linting code, handling CSS prefixes, using browser dev tools to track down problems, using polyfills to add support into browsers, tackling responsive design problems, and more.