Thread: 2015 secure site publish problem and mysql test fail problem (ODBC already installed)

Default 2015 secure site publish problem and mysql test fail problem (ODBC already installed)

Hi. I'm hitting two walls right now creating sites with Fusion 2015. Have been debugging them for hours and can't seem to find a solution. It would be great if someone can help me find what's wrong.

Here's some system info:
    - Windows 8.1 64 bit
    - NOF edition 15.00.0000.1050
    - Mysql ODBC MySQL Connector 5.1.8 (64 bit) and MySQL Connector 3.51.21 installed
    - All site pages have .php file type configured.

Update:
    Problem 1 has been solved. After loading up XAMPP and testing the site from there, it works. Well, I did bump into the 602 error, but that was solved after making putting at least one secure site component onto their own respected websites (although I did not intend to use some of them). Problem 2 still exists though.

Problem 2:
    - Mysql database test connection always fails, despite that I have already installed ODBC, made sure all my login setting is correct, and have successfully connected to the database using Navicat, HeidiSQL, and mysqlcheck.exe under command prompt with the same login setting.

My local database is based off MariaDB, which should work with mysql connectors (and it does, with other programs other than NOF). I'm not too sure what's wrong. Maybe I'll end up using custom php script if nothing works in the end.

Thanks in advance. I hope to see solutions to these problems.

[solved]
    Problem 1:
    - I had a site configured with NOF secure site feature. The index is the login page.
    - When I publish my site locally (for testing), the following errors occur on my index page: (note: real suite name replaced by securitySuiteName for private reasons)

The components required for suite securitySuiteName are not published. Please check your publish settings in Fusion and republish the site.

Error code: 103
    "; } exit(); } require_once($nof_rootDir . "/" . $nof_scriptDir . "/" . "nof_utils.inc.php"); $nof_resources->addFile($nof_langFile); ?>
    - If I click the login page (regardless if I had data or not in the user and password boxes), a white page with a whole page of 103 errors pop up.
    - None of the pages I set as protected are protected. They can be accessed without the need for the user to log in.

Things I've tried:
    - Creating the /db/users.csv folder and file manually in my local publish directory and then republishing the site.
    - Tried to use the database wizard but can't use it because NOF doesn't count local publish profile as a valid publish profile in the DB Creation Wizard. I only see blanks and can select nothing.

I can see that certain files that the site needs are missing, but I can't tell what's wrong in the publish settings. The only possible problem I know I have is the SMTP server (well, didn't bother to set one up). So far, I have not yet seen a step by step Secure Site feature tutorial (the user manual is not a tutorial) for NOB 2015.
    Last edited by techys; 06-02-2015 at 08:04 AM.