Thread: Page name and page title both shown in urls

Default Page name and page title both shown in urls

Hi, I'm sure this is a painfully noob question, but my NOF11 site duplicates the Page Names and Page Titles (as far as I understand it) e.g www.mypage.com/Specific_Page/specific_page.html

Is there a way just to have all pages' urls as e.g. www.mypage.com/Specific_Page ?

Thanks very much,

Andy

You're publishing by Site Structure. Hence the separate directory for each page.

As an aside, do yourself a favor and don't use spaces in page names. Not good practice.

Go to Publish View and then the Publish menu and then Arrange Files.

If you want everything in the document root directory, choose "By Flat". Just be aware that everything will go in the root. Pages, images, everything.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

=====================

Rank your website on Google Page #1 organially and enjoy greater results with our award winning SEO services. MediaOne SEO agency services has the highest success rate in the industry. seo company