Thread: Will the owners of Website Pro (NOF) ...

Default Will the owners of Website Pro (NOF) ...

... consider buying FormM@ailer from the owner?

http://www.dbmasters.net/

The script is already famous on the Net, it has a strong group of fans, and I used it for many years.
    It comes in a 40KB (not MB!) zip file, and it has only 1,362 words.

How nice will be to create forms and have the automatic option to select FormM@ailer in the 'Action:' field! ...

It does a better job than FormsHandler as described at my other thread http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...-Forms-Handler

Buying FormM@ailer should not bankrupt the owners of NOF especially because the author lost interest and stopped releasing newer and newer versions since 2007.

Including FormM@ailer in the list of future NOF upgrades cannot do any harm (in my opinion) and could make more software prospective buyers buy the enhanced NOF in the future.

Just my two cents tonight.

John
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Here are some basic stats about FormM@ailer:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	formmailer.png 
Views:	285 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	2207  
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Website Pros hasn't owned Netobjects Fusion for years.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Website Pros hasn't owned Netobjects Fusion for years.
    Hello Chuck,

Thank you for your correction. I had no idea about that.

My question applies to the current owners and - if they do not listen to me that's fine - maybe they will listen to you and other influential NOF forum officials who keep this forum going.

I believe it's feasible.
    For a fleeting moment I thought of me buying FormM@ailer but honestly speaking I already have innovative software of my own which carry my name to look after first.

Whatever will be will be both for me and my software or for NOF and FormM@ailer.

I fully realize NOF owners have their plans to do this or that and buy or sell this or that already.
    So now, the dice is cast.