Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Support!

Default Horrible Support!

I have never seen worse support that with NOF!!

I bought NOF 2015 on Wed. and the program did not save on my computer.
    I have been trying since Wed. to get support.

Downloaded it again today, and do not plan on paying for it twice.
    Tried to install it, but it does not see JAVA!
    I reinstalled JAVA 3 times from the link in the software, and it still does not see it!

So fay, I have submitted 4 tickets for support over 4 days, and no one has contacted me.
    I have not even received my password! What is going on??

Hey shiloh, had any progress?
    Just a couple of thoughts. Checked your email junk folder? Everything up to date with Win 7, Java(8, Update 31?) MS Net F.W.(4.5.2?)? Make sure all security stuff is off before you download. Download and install as the administrator (not user with admin rights) then if using as a regular user run the first time as an administrator. If you turn all your security programs off and restart they will most likely be back on. Might want to run a scan first. It's best to install program or drivers direct from the developer and not through third parties. If you've installed any "free" programs you may have a unwanted bonus with it. You may have done all these things, just some thoughts. You might do some searches and or look back through the posts for similar problems also. (Start back when 2015 was first released.)

Many people have downloaded and installed NOF 2015 with Win 7 without a problem. A lot of help is available here from long time users and NOF does jump in occasionally (but not on weekends). You purchased NOF 2015 to use, right? So take it from here and see what comes down.

Donald
    Last edited by gl33; 06-20-2015 at 10:29 PM.

I purchased it direct from NOF and currently run 2 other versions of it. It is saying it does not see JAVA, which is installed.
    We can't even get to the part about admins/ users. I can't bvelieve they don't have a help line for tech support, like
    most other software's.

Do you have the 32-bit version of Java installed or only the 64-bit. NoF requires the 32-bit version.

I just realized that they didn't even send me the Product Key or Log-In info.
    What a terrible system.

This is done by the third party that fulfills orders. Perhaps you should take it up with them.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I bought it from the NetObjects Fusion website

And orders are fulfilled by a third party. Not directly by NetObjects.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I bought it from the NOF website. How am I supposed to know who their 3rd party is?
    I sztill can't install it because it is asking for a serial number I don 't have. This is an upgrade to NOF 2011

I use Quickbooks, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Pagemaker, a hosting company and a lot of other programs.
    If I have an issue, I can easily contact support to resolve the issue.
    This is a nightmare. It has almost been a week and I can't get any support. It's a disgrace.