Thread: Support Phone Line

Default Support Phone Line

How about providing a support phone number where customers can speak to a live person
    when they have serious issues? YHour ticket system does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh View Post
    How about providing a support phone number where customers can speak to a live person
    Hi Shiloh,

The trend among software makers is to shift tech support abroad in countries like India while users are expected to be more and more knowledgeable so as not to have to contact and overload the support departments too often.

Read through the forum and you will be surprised how many other Fusionists here have passed through similar problems like everybody else.

I saw a company in Australia which makes a large business suite of software and which charges for their e-mail support something like US$9 / month and more per year.
    If users just send an e-mail, they are joining a loooooong line and if the company has many $9 subscribers, the unpaid-for e-mail goes unanswered.
    It happened to me.

Post your concerns here and somebody will reply to you.
    NOF forum nobility are Antonvideo, Chuck, Franko, Mike (in alphabetical order).

Always deal with the best for your results to be as close to best as possible ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Angry my contact forms stopped working, don't know why? Wish i have a tech phone to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh View Post
    For no reason that I know, my forms on all my sites just stopped working.
    I was using the forms handler for years, with just standard settings.

Urgent that I find someone to ask what changes need to be made to settings to get them back to workings.

Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    For no reason that I know, my forms on all my sites just stopped working.
    I was using the forms handler for years, with just standard settings.

Urgent that I find someone to ask what changes need to be made to settings to get them back to workings.

Help!!!
    what version?

What URL?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz