Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Problems after re-installing

THANK YOU ADAM!! I chose the first option and now all seems well, the image links away correctly, and it has also solved the 'Page Preview not working' issue I had.
    This was the first time in 6 years using NOF that I have used a template - only did so because I liked the menu......

That is what I call support.....

I do still have an Open ticket: 2015061911580001 concerning adding an image popup with actions. I will retest this later today and contact you direct if the problem persists after the above changes.

thank you
    Last edited by gprit; 06-30-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Hello Adam - sent you a PM....can you send me your email as attachment needed is over site limit.
    thanks

Default ??????

Hello Adam - not heard from you - I sent the .zip file for the page in question to Steve over a week ago but have also heard nothing back.....

Well....clearly Steve and Adam seem to be on holidays - or something.
    In the hope that someone can assist I have uploaded a zip file to my server containing the page in question, as it is too large for here.....
    http://www.libertybs.co.uk/RichardAnthony.zip

If I make the Layout HTML5 or HTML4 .01 then the exclamation marks disappear BUT the page does not centre (despite being checked to do that) and the space above logo is too big. The other (correct pages can be viewed at [URL="http://www.libertybs.co.uk/clients/richardanthony"]. It is NOT the carousel, as the problem persists if I remove this.

Once I can get it centred and spaced correctly I can start inputting actions (although they are new to me). Basically I want to display after say 6 seconds or when exiting the page (whichever is sooner).

Any thoughts very welcome as it is preventing me publishing the website live.

I've had a look at Graham's page and even using <div align = 'center'></div> doesn't force centring. Atm it's got me beat. Pretty busy atm but I'll have a look again in a day or two.

Still nothing from support.......After saying to contact if I had any more problems, the silence is deafening. Steve/Adam...what is happening here?
    if I remove the promotion image it centres and spaces fine. My instinct tells me it is something to do with the template I used, just as my original problem was, and which Adam advised solution.

I don't believe this - I changed the order of a couple of pages around (ie placed promotions as the landing page) and republished - and now get an error as attached, the navigation bar is all over the place as is page content.
    The files in question are in the directory on my laptop and they are in the directory on the server.
    Page preview shows correctly as it should be, as does site preview. What is going on?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOF_errors.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	2227
    Last edited by gprit; 07-10-2015 at 08:37 PM.

in site view, choose tools, reoptimize
    then go to asset view and select asset menu, delete unused assets
    then choose verify assets
    then empty local publish folder
    then do full local publish, should be ok now

Am sure I posted this earlier....
    Tried all the above Anton - thank you, but didn't make any difference.
    Even tried FTP from laptop to server of the two files in question but no difference.
    It looks ok in local publish and site preview....it is just when published to server.

if it looks ok in local publish, it must look ok when remote publish the contents with anything other than Nof, like Cute FTP or Filezilla

please confirm