Thread: Video tutorials

Red face Video tutorials

I am disappointed net O does not have Video tutorials to help newbies. Every other web development website does? You you please consider this??????

Did you run a search for 'video tutorials' before getting disappointed?

Go to http://www.gotfusion.com/ and you will see more tutorials than you need.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

I think youtube is the largest platform for all videos related stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by donutdude View Post
    I am disappointed net O does not have Video tutorials to help newbies. Every other web development website does? You you please consider this??????
    lol. you should search 1st.. there are so many

I for one hope that the tech support and or developers do not take time to make Tutorial Videos when there are like mentioned above, "If You Look You Will Find".

Reason is that if they spend the time making and editing the tutorials several times till they are correct,
    then the next thing that would happen is the price for the program would go sky high.

And us who are not a BIG Business would not be able to afford the price
    of $2,000.00 or better that NOF would have to charge for all the time they would have to spend making the tutorials.