Thread: Licensing clarification - not covered elsewhere

Default Licensing clarification - not covered elsewhere

I can't find an answer to this, so hope someone can help me.

I have a number of PC's and laptops, and keep versions of NOF separate. The oldest version I run is NOF10. The same version is not on more than two systems, and I have one that has NOF10 and NOF12 that both run without any problems.

However, I have seen conflicting comments about interactions with different versions, as is common with a lot of software.

I have just bought NOF 2015 and want to instal on a clean system to test it. Then, I will install it on one other system that may already have a down level version.

So given that I can instal on 2 systems. If I instal on my test system and one other, can I then delete the copy on the test system and then instal on another?

Put more simply, can I delete a copy of NOF so I can instal on another system, and keep to my limit of 2?

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to explain what I am looking to do.

Keith

Default Where do I get official NOF support for this question please?

I hope this is not the only way to get support now, as it's been nearly a week without a reply. I was planning to use this for some new projects after I bought it, but now starting to think I should give up and move on.

Can anyone help please?

I'm no expert, but here is what the License Agreement says:

You may use the Software on a single computer. You may also use the Software on a
    second (portable or home) computer so long as only one copy is used at a time.
    So, as long as you only have two active installations, and only use one at a time, I don't see an issue with what you intend. The NO folks are a pretty reasonable bunch of guys (gals?), and I doubt they would be sending storm troopers to your house to fire-bomb your "third" install of NOF. At least not without knocking and asking first.

I currently have NOF11, NOF12, NOF2013 and NOF2015 all installed on the same system with no issues.

Try to relax, Keith.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

OK, many thanks for the advice!

Keith