Thread: Hotel California....you can check out but you can never leave

Default Hotel California....you can check out but you can never leave

Our campus piloted Canvas for 2 semesters and due to a number of reasons we decided "Not" to adopt the platform. We had about 40 classes and the instructors using Canvas now wanted to retrieve their materials and assessments from Canvas and put them back into the campus LMS, Moodle. Just as a side note Canvas was actually built out on an earlier version of the open source code from Moodle. This is where the dilemma begins. Apparently, no one else has decided to walk away...as we did. There is no way to easily remove your materials or your student work from Canvas once it goes in. Institutions need to maintain students records and the artifacts associated with their grades. This is a giant mess and I feel compelled to let the rest of the community know exactly what you are getting into. I think that this is the new model for LMS companies as I believe Bb also is making extraction of content and data out of their system difficult as well. So, be forewarned and check your options before taking that leap of faith!

A good hotel can be considered one where the rooms are equipped with space for making cocktails, ice can be obtained at any time of the day, around the clock security system. It is essential to be able to obtain timely information that allows you to travel effectively within the hotel, especially if you do not speak the local language and there is a fine dining restaurant nearby. I was seeking for just such a hotel while I traveled around Australia, and that is how I discovered a hotel near me. Did you know that hotel rooms on floors with a receptionist have a higher standard than regular rooms?