Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "hot" phone number link on a webpage (for mobile use)

You can also use a Skype button: when the visitor to the web site clicks on it, Skype initiates a call to the number.
    It's as simple as that ...

Quote Originally Posted by namalumfard View Post
    definetely! It is very simple tectics
    Only if the the User has Skype (installed and with an account)
    If the visitor does not use Skype, how can it work?

Google/Android phones come with Skype installed, but you still have to set up an account.
    iPhone doesn't use Skype at all (does it?).
    Last edited by airdave; 06-05-2022 at 12:56 PM.
    The only code I understand is ...okay, I don't understand code. Can we talk?

Some people on the web page have his phone number, this is necessary because an email is attached to it, and after it your phone number. This is how spammers find various numbers of people and call them offering their products, several times a day, this distracts a lot of people from their personal lives, and I could recommend each of you a service from imp landline call blocker, as it will help you get rid of spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by loqi3 View Post
    Some people on the web page have his phone number, this is necessary because an email is attached to it, and after it your phone number. This is how spammers find various numbers of people and call them offering their products, several times a day, this distracts a lot of people from their personal lives, and I could recommend each of you a service from imp landline call blocker, as it will help you get rid of spammers.
    thats why I dont use text objects in the website.
    I use images.
    Images that contain a graphic creation of the phone number or email address.
    Then I out a hotlink on the image (to a file, link or app)
    images can't be scanned by bots for text elements (unless you put the info in alt codes, which I rarely use)
    this guy does not get spam calls originating from his website.
    The only code I understand is ...okay, I don't understand code. Can we talk?