Thread: Nof 2015

Default Nof 2015

I have used Nof since it's inception back in the windows 3.1 era, I have learn't about it, and used it to make 100's of websites in the time I've had it. Over the past year or so, I have seriously thought of switching providers, so I took a look at Wordpress, Jamoolia, Wix, 90 Second, Dreamweaver and various other so called website design software, it was a learning curve to say the least. There are major faults with every software design package available, but in all honesty NetObjects 2015 blows them all out of the water, there are "Cool" ideas on wordpress, but they in reality are nothing but ideas, and you have to rely on someone else's coding to get them to work, and if they go out of business ...... so does your website. There is no one size fits all solution, but NetObjects satisfies 98% of the problems, and I have just installed the 2015 full version, and I was gobsmacked by it's developments over the past few years (my last version was 10). It was easy to install, I got responces to questions in a matter of hours rather than days, and the staff (in particular Adam) were so helpfull it is unreal. If you know what you want, you are able to create it with NOF with relative ease, if you want to go by what all of your friends tell you to use, you are in essence running with the most recent buzz words that will be outdated within a few months. Take NOF seriously, in my personal opinion you would be a fool not to. So here's to the NOF Team, Cheers and keep it up.
    Last edited by PEED; 07-18-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Hi there,

I bet you now regret the time wasted on Wordpress, Jamoolia, Wix, 90 Second, Dreamweaver and various other so called website design software ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by PEED View Post
    I have used Nof since it's inception back in the windows 3.1 era, I have learn't about it, and used it to make 100's of websites in the time I've had it. Over the past year or so, I have seriously thought of switching providers, so I took a look at Wordpress, Jamoolia, Wix, 90 Second, Dreamweaver and various other so called website design software, it was a learning curve to say the least. There are major faults with every software design package available, but in all honesty NetObjects 2015 blows them all out of the water, there are "Cool" ideas on wordpress, but they in reality are nothing but ideas, and you have to rely on someone else's coding to get them to work, and if they go out of business ...... so does your website. There is no one size fits all solution, but NetObjects satisfies 98% of the problems, and I have just installed the 2015 full version, and I was gobsmacked by it's developments over the past few years (my last version was 10). It was easy to install, I got responces to questions in a matter of hours rather than days, and the staff (in particular Adam) were so helpfull it is unreal. If you know what you want, you are able to create it with NOF with relative ease, if you want to go by what all of your friends tell you to use, you are in essence running with the most recent buzz words that will be outdated within a few months. Take NOF seriously, in my personal opinion you would be a fool not to. So here's to the NOF Team, Cheers and keep it up.
    where's the "Like"-button?

I love this optimism

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    I love this optimism
    The great man sticks to one principle and develops it until he dies.
    Little men jump from place to place wasting their time and the time of others.

NOF = one love.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.