Thread: New User Enquiry

Default New User Enquiry

I've just installed Fusion 2013 1and1 Edition via my 1and1 control panel. I now need to import my existing live website in order to maintain & edit the site using Fusion.
    My website was originally created using Adobe Pagemill 3, & I have all the master files saved on my p.c as well as on my 1and1 control panel.
    Please can anyone advise me the best way to transfer my site onto the Fusion software so I can edit & maintain it regularly?

Thanks.
    Rob.

NetObjects Fusion is a database program that writes/generates html web pages as its output.

Trying to build the database form existing html is like taking a paper P&L statement and rebuilding an accounting database.

Set your paste defaults to unformulated text then copy paste the content of your existing web pages into the blank pages you create in Fusion.

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4067

THEN let Fusoin generate the html code.

If you need to edit your existing html code you need to get an html editor (not an html generator).

URL of your site would go a long way to helping you out too
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Sorry to post this query here, but I desperately need to find someone who can help me with a simple task using an older version of NOF 1and1 edition (circa 2010-2011) on my website. I'm an amateur and need to add a folder to my website that will receive completed pdf fill-in forms from a survey I am conducting. Hopefully, I can direct the "submit" button on the pdf fill-in form to send completed surveys to this folder - and it's important that the folder should NOT be visible on the website. I just want to receive the completed pdf forms here for data processing and analysis.
    Can anyone there help me? I'll gladly pay a modest fee at the going rate for what I imagine is a relatively simple task if you are experienced at NOF.
    many thanks - Jim in NYC