Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Goodbye NOF from me...

Hi Frank,

Do you want a printed catalogue or an online one made with your choice of NOF, WordPress, FrontPage or GoDaddy's Website Tonight?

Here is a review on NOF:

NetObjects Fusion 2015
    http://www.comparedandreviewed.com/w...-fusion/review

How can someone say Goodbye to NOF when everything speaks on behalf of great days ahead?

Read NOF's history to find out what you have been missing

NetObjects
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetObjects

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    How can someone say Goodbye to NOF when everything speaks on behalf of great days ahead?

Read NOF's history to find out what you have been missing

NetObjects
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetObjects
    Excerpt from Wikipedia.com

"In 2000 the stock price of NETO (ticker symbol) reached its record high of $45 11/16 USD, making NetObjects worth $1.5 billion."

Had I known NOF was trading on NASDAQ, I would have traded it to the sky.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Now, please take a look at a line chart of NETO which is none other than our old friend NOF.

Great bullish trades followed by great bearish trades.

The difference between you and I is that you do not know what you missed while I know. Wow, ...

I created the line chart in my professional charting software, from NETO's old data.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neto.png 
Views:	303 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	2267  
    Last edited by Since_v4; 08-19-2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: I created the line chart in my professional charting software, from NETO's old data.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

All people who want to leave NOF, please leave without fanfare! ...

Hello Mike,

The better question is: how many web sites have been cancelled and their domain names thrashed?
    (As for me, since 1997 I thrashed about a dozen domain names, I keep six active and deleted two web sites. I am marching with four now which will stay on for a looooong time).
    No way will I be giving up moosepucky.com anytime soon. So far the offers don't have enough zeros behind them for me to be tempted

http://www.moosepucky.com

The IIS page cannot be displayed is an actual page (index.html) not a boo boo

I do not have social media account(s). I have a Twitter account which I found does not help me at all.
    I picked up the biz name (gotfusion) for twitter, facebook and google sites so that it would not be used by anyone else causing confusion about gotfusion.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    Since_v4... I don't think people want to leave NOF!! They have to. Just like me. I don't want but I'm telling NOF in a very polite way what they have to do to still be on the track. And users telling they are leaving don't do it with a "fanfare" they are sad about it. And I Think it's good for NOF to have this input to get them on the track again
    Don't you Think??
    Back in the day...........................

Fusion came bundled with a html editor (homesite).

It was thought that Fusion would be the layout and design tool and the editor (homesite) would be used after the design part was finished.

there is no reason that you cannot use the organizational and design tools in Fusion then NEVER open the project again and run the site with dreamweaver or some other such editor.

It is MUCH faster to drag and drop, move and plop, then it is to give an editor co-ordinances for "bits" to be displayed.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Now I understand the avatar picture ... raise a racket. good one.

Now, please take a look at a line chart of NETO which is none other than our old friend NOF.

Great bullish trades followed by great bearish trades.

The difference between you and I is that you do not know what you missed while I know. Wow, ...

I created the line chart in my professional charting software, from NETO's old data.
    Oh dear, reminds me too much of 3Com before the bust, went from being a $5 billion company to HP buying the remnants in just a few years of incredible mismanagement. I went from having options worth $600k to zero in a week!