Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It's Goodbye NOF from me...

I still want one of them 'hand made dog leashes.' My dog deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    No way will I be giving up moosepucky.com anytime soon. So far the offers don't have enough zeros behind them for me to be tempted

http://www.moosepucky.com

The IIS page cannot be displayed is an actual page (index.html) not a boo boo

I picked up the biz name (gotfusion) for twitter, facebook and google sites so that it would not be used by anyone else causing confusion about gotfusion.
    Ha, ha, haaa .... Mike.
    Even the registration for moosepucky is comic.
    http://www.whois.com/whois/moosepucky.com
    You definitely have a healthy sense of humour, much needed in a funeral thread like this one.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Oh dear, reminds me too much of 3Com before the bust, went from being a $5 billion company to HP buying the remnants in just a few years of incredible mismanagement. I went from having options worth $600k to zero in a week!
    Frank,
    You do not have to be selfish.
    Somebody else had all your options cash value: everything you lost moved into somebody else's pockets.

Every time you lose you must put a big smile on your face and leave the impression that you did not lose quite everything and that you have been as clever as to have cash reserves ready to play again.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

I still want one of them 'hand made dog leashes.' My dog deserves it
    Are you hiring me to find one for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    Since_v4... I don't think people want to leave NOF!! They have to. Just like me. I don't want but I'm telling NOF in a very polite way what they have to do to still be on the track. And users telling they are leaving don't do it with a "fanfare" they are sad about it. And I Think it's good for NOF to have this input to get them on the track again
    Don't you Think??
    Hi Thom,

NOF had 15M customers as you have seen from the Wikipedia links in my previous posts.
    That number cannot be a lie because public companies must compile very accurate statements and there are special auditors who check every figure, comma and period marks.

If half of 15M customers come here and write what they want from NOF, you will not even have time to read all the posts, far less write new features suggestions.

I agree that you - like everybody else and me - are free to write what you want, but get real: that does not create the expected answer in all cases.

I for one, do not want anything from NOF, I am happy with NOF 2013, I already skipped NOF 2015 and I shall skip the upcoming upgrade with the bone of contention of responsiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Ape View Post
    Now I understand the avatar picture ... raise a racket. good one.
    Ha, haaa, ha
    Last edited by gotFusion; 08-20-2015 at 12:39 PM. Reason: remove poke in the ribs refference

Lets try to keep things relevant to the OP comments or comments in the same level.

Try not goading other members into a pissing contest.

Everyone please keep it civil and above board please.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Another question - 'moose' I know; but 'pucky?' wtf is that?
    Last edited by gotFusion; 08-21-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Another question - 'moose' I know; but 'pucky?' wtf is that?

It is "great white north speak" for BS

Way back in the day, it was Murray's favorite newsgroup answer to someone who was soft of "full of it"
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    It is "great white north speak" for BS

Way back in the day, it was Murray's favorite newsgroup answer to someone who was soft of "full of it"
    A.K.A. "Horse Feathers".

Are we far enough off topic, yet?
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in