Thread: Make it Official! (The new responsive NOF program that is.)

Default Make it Official! (The new responsive NOF program that is.)

It's been a while since the big man stated that a new program was in progress at the present time in a post to a forum/user member.

So what about a prepay program for the Bruce Willis(Die Hard) type user and those willing to take a chance or support for a company not in the EU?

Those who do will receive a secret timeline and a prelease version to use/review before going public.

I know Caribbean Joe and myself would certainly go for it. Besides, if I get burned it won't be the first time I've made a non tax deductible donation to a CEO or board of directors.

Come on Steve, give us a nugget here, preferably a gold or silver one.
    Kind Regards
    Donald

Hi Donald,

Now you!

You can only count on me for beers but not the next NOF version.
    I quote from one of my recent past posts:

I for one, do not want anything from NOF, I am happy with NOF 2013, I already skipped NOF 2015 and I shall skip the upcoming upgrade with the bone of contention of responsiveness.
    I sell items for close to US$5,000 responsibly meaning that I screen the buyer (he must be an active investor not some amateur with dollar signs dancing on his eyelids) and I only sell no more than 5 (five) systems from several I decided to share with strangers.
    I also sell a package for close to US$400,000 on the same conditions. Selling comes with a flavour of 'selling away' for which I have no need.

I need not the unemployeds, the commuters or Tom, Dick and Harry to visit my web site on their smartphones because they do not know what I am talking about, nor do they have the cash to actually buy.
    If any of them had been any good, I would visit their web site but this is not the case ...

Haa, haa, ha ... if you refer to me when you say 'Caribbean Joe', I am not the one for the next NOF version, but thank you for thinking at me.
    Any good vibe counts .....
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by gl33 View Post
    It's been a while since the big man stated that a new program was in progress at the present time in a post to a forum/user member.

So what about a prepay program for the Bruce Willis(Die Hard) type user and those willing to take a chance or support for a company not in the EU?

Those who do will receive a secret timeline and a prelease version to use/review before going public.

I know Caribbean Joe and myself would certainly go for it. Besides, if I get burned it won't be the first time I've made a non tax deductible donation to a CEO or board of directors.

Come on Steve, give us a nugget here, preferably a gold or silver one.

Donald,

Why do you not offer a bonus reward of US$1,000 to anyone divulging the release date with a margin of error of two days?

Bluesman from the other thread would jump at the opportunity to chip in ....
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

John, I think that's called gambling, something I never do.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    John, I think that's called gambling, something I never do.
    Hi Frank, here where I am it's called 'making an offer'.
    (Pssst, don't tell anyone! Keep them guessing).

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    So sorry...a nice try

My question below refers to the title of the thread
    Make it Official! (The new responsive NOF program that is.)

Thom,

Now that you got an assistant, shouldn't you post similar comments in Dreamweaver, WordPress, FrontPage and WebSiteBuiler forums to practice asking questions which get answers?
    Last edited by Since_v4; 08-24-2015 at 04:57 PM.