Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Import website

Default Import website

Hi i have a big problem,

i make a site with nof11 i upgrade at nof13 but i lost the .nod of my site.

Now i want to importing my site in nof13... download the entire site in local with httrack. All ok!

But after importing in the new site with nof13 i see all folders of site but when click on the folder appears this error: The is too large to be loaded....... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Immagine.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	2271

and don't go at the editor.

Thanks!

Roberto

I would start by doing a global search using windows explorer for all nod files on your hard drive to see if you can locate your "lost" one

Searching using *.nod should locate all of them.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

the error message window appears to be coming from Win 10

I am not sure if Nof13 is meant to work with Win10?

@gotfusion - i find many .nod i see the structure but i don't see the photos ( is possible i change the path ) and the menu toolbar.

@antonsvideo - i have w10 64 but also with w7 64 is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by robytaly View Post
    @gotfusion - i find many .nod i see the structure but i don't see the photos ( is possible i change the path ) and the menu toolbar.
    You cal list the windows explorer bring back of your nod files by date to find the newest one

You would need to have all photos and graphics in the exact same folder structure as you had them on your old drive, otherwise the Fusion database will not know where to look for them and you will get the red x no image

You can relink all images in asset view.

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=357
    Last edited by gotFusion; 08-25-2015 at 10:18 PM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

Quote Originally Posted by robytaly View Post

@antonsvideo - i have w10 64 but also with w7 64 is the same.
    if you click a missing photo, you should be able to see the path where the missing photo is meant to be stored, maybe it was on an external drive that is not connected

also, in case you are opening a nod from an autosaves folder, all assets will appear missing until you copy the backup nod to the root of the project folder and open from there, any nod that is opened from within the autosaves folder will show all assets as missing, this is normal

Ok thanks guys!!!

The photos I've restored.

But now I miss the toolbar menu and the style button not see anything. Also when the launch .nod gives me the following error: the current sitestyle has been deleted. Please set a new sitestyle for this site.

Go to asset view and re-select the style, then set it as the active style

I go to the menu assets but do not see any item that refers to the style ... I only see: new file - deleted all unused file asset - open asset - verify all files asset

go to style view and select a style, I think Mike typed asset view by mistake