Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NetObjects agrees to acquire Koken

hi Barbara, you kindly helped me out on a NOF problem 12 months ago. I am unable to get my .nod file to open...8 days I have been working on it but without success.
    The file crashed when I tested a Form Page, and now I cannot get the .nod to open.
    I have had many crashes with 2015, but on every occasion the 'Unstable File' has 'Recovered"...but not this time...any tips would be appreciated.
    Thank You, Leigh 'Gazzaly'

This is the Announcements forum which is for announcements from the Netobjects team, not for general support requests. Start a new thread in the general 2015 forum and you're more likely to get the help you need.

interesting Koken news from Steve, attached to the last NOF spam mail:

"The right tool for the job
    Koken is the perfect platform for web designers building sites for creative clients.
    Koken publishes responsive images, videos and slideshows that automatically adapt to changes in page layouts."
    http://koken.me/designers/

don't know if it's really new, though. however, this application looks fresh and nice. anyone of you tried it?

Who knows? We can guess, though. Mine is that they are working hard to integrate responsive design into NoF and in the meantime are pushing token as their tool for creating responsive designs. There are already quite a number of these, but there is nothing like NoF for complete site design and management. This is what makes it so difficult to integrate responsive technology into it; it's also what will make it indispensable if it can be achieved soon. All other tools I've looked at require creating page by page. Nothing else has the masterborders concept that allows you to create common elements that flow across the entire site.

Senior Member Thomas Frei-Herrmann's Avatar

... I have tried (now) - but so far I am not that happy - it seems to be pretty complicated. This is my first try (a matter of some minutes):

http://www.nof-tutorials.com/koken/
    Tommy

Administrator at the German NOF-Forum

NOF-Tutorials.com | German NOF-Forum | Overview of my tutorials | Facebook

I'm new here. and just saw this thread. where you people are talking about acquire Koken .. trying to understand

Default Koken support is down. Is Koken is still maintained?

Hello,

I am running a bunch of sites based on Koken CMS. The CMS works great for its purpose. But recently the sites stopped working - themes are not able to connect to Koken. Also I noticed that Koken support is down (Desk message: 'Sorry, We Couldn't Find That Page') and I can't log into the Koken store. I wonder if Koken is still maintained? If not then are there any solutions like making it opensource/free? What are the perspectives?

Hello ? Anybody here ? i have the same problem with Koken, I need to change server, don't know if koken is compatible with PHP7.2 and realised support is down, twitter is silent since 2016... your blog is silent since 2015.... so what is happening ?No one is answering on twitter or emails... is NetObjects down too ? If you're closed you could at least tell about it... for the first time that I paid for a CMS theme and thought I found the perfect photo albums CMS... and not a year after it's down... too bad.... looks like I need to find another solution.... again...

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    I wonder if Koken is still maintained?
    No, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    If not then are there any solutions like making it opensource/free?
    See Relinquish Koken to Opensource. Reddit may also be of interest.

Default пакет майка купить в москве

Наша сервисная служба транспортировки образована с намерением, чтоб нашим покупателям было практично. У нас компании ОАО ЛЮДМИЛ Ярославль имеется собственный автопарк так же штат рассыльных. Мы всегда готовы привезти продукт вам в удобное время. Для этой цели необходимо только-то выберите такую сервисную услугу. В этом случае ваш продукт будет доставлен наиболее точно и быстро. Вы можете рассчитывать на превосходное качество печати, своевременное сопровождение и индивидуальное решение.
    пакеты с прямоугольным дном

Более 10 лет компаии ОДО Каверин Октябрьский приходить на выручку фирмам в разных направлениях промышленности находить безупречные решения для упаковки своей продукции. Компания ценит эксплуатационные новинки, уклон на потребителя и стремление к стабильному усовершенствованию. Немалый ассортимент выпускаемой продукции ( подарочные пакеты), позволят удовлетворить необходимости более строгих производственных партнеров. Транспортировка изделий производится в разный край государства.