Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NetObjects agrees to acquire Koken

It interesting to know if any Koken's cool responsive technology will barge into the fusion

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso View Post
    It interesting to know if any Koken's cool responsive technology will barge into the fusion
    sorry what did you say I don't understand. Can you please explain this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso View Post
    I guess the word hasn't really gotten out after years, NOF and KOKEN, are dead. Both companies are dead. Nothing anybody can do will bring them back. Both products are so far behind newer technology, it would be easier to built new apps from scratch than further develop dead products. NOF holdouts that want more than NOF 15 can give, need to move on to other products. Nobody seems to know who continues this site or why this support site is still here. If there are some users who don't know how to use NOF by now, they are never going to know. And there is no more free stuff except the free updates to existing versions. Up grades are not free. Essentials is no longer available.
    Last edited by john west; 05-31-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john west View Post
    I guess the word hasn't really gotten out after years, NOF and KOKEN, are dead. Both companies are dead. Nothing anybody can do will bring them back. Both products are so far behind newer technology, it would be easier to built new apps from scratch than further develop dead products. NOF holdouts that want more than NOF 15 can give, need to move on to other products. Nobody seems to know who continues this site or why this support site is still here. If there are some users who don't know how to use NOF by now, they are never going to know. And there is no more free stuff except the free updates to existing versions. Up grades are not free. Essentials is no longer available.

Seems like I am the last fool to upgrade to Fusion 15 in 2o21. This programs organization and promise made me think one day soon it would be a leader, I think I just seriously waisted my money with a 10th Generation 9 core it STILL takes 5 minutes to scroll screen, no interface with payment forums like paypal, no shopping carts, no support of any value, how can a program be so slow and lop-sided - I guess the brains behind fusion left in the 1980's.

Don't waist your money on this dead horse like I did.... I am sorry I picked it and waited for a Miraculous comeback= = If anybody has the code for the program I would like to see it, I think even a backward assembler programmer could fix whatever the issue that turns this tiger into a lame duck and fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Duftopia View Post
    Seems like I am the last fool to upgrade to Fusion 15 in 2o21. This programs organization and promise made me think one day soon it would be a leader, I think I just seriously waisted my money with a 10th Generation 9 core it STILL takes 5 minutes to scroll screen, no interface with payment forums like paypal, no shopping carts, no support of any value, how can a program be so slow and lop-sided - I guess the brains behind fusion left in the 1980's.

Don't waist your money on this dead horse like I did.... I am sorry I picked it and waited for a Miraculous comeback= = If anybody has the code for the program I would like to see it, I think even a backward assembler programmer could fix whatever the issue that turns this tiger into a lame duck and fix it
    You have other problems. NOF does not take 5 minutes to scroll anything. If it does, your installation is corrupted in some way. Fix it. All the other factors you mentioned have nothing in common with NOF NOF creates static web sites. What you seem to want are web applications. Interfacing sites and applications is not routine or easy and usually take custom programing by a professional programmer. People who need a lot of support usually are people with no computer skills. NOF is a very easy app to use and there is a very good wiki to help. But you need some general skills and knowledge and a lot of people don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by john west View Post
    You have other problems. NOF does not take 5 minutes to scroll anything. If it does, your installation is corrupted in some way. Fix it. All the other factors you mentioned have nothing in common with NOF NOF creates static web sites. What you seem to want are web applications. Interfacing sites and applications is not routine or easy and usually take custom programing by a professional programmer. People who need a lot of support usually are people with no computer skills. NOF is a very easy app to use and there is a very good wiki to help. But you need some general skills and knowledge and a lot of people don't have it.
    well said, John.

Default да интересно

*екомендую Вам побывать на сайте, с огромным количеством статей по интересующей Вас теме. Могу поискать ссылку.

---
    Да, действительно. И я с этим столкнулся. Можем пообщаться на эту тему. Здесь или в PM. шось интересное, увлекательная информация и здесь сто интересных фактов

Wow, thanks for info!

If you are looking for the affordable cost of a Laser Wart Removal Chennai, then without wasting any time, head to this website and get up to 60% off. Warts are bumps on the skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). PlanmyScan brings you affordable wart removal treatment in Chennai with up to 60% off. There are many warts removal clinics in Chennai and among them, Planmyscan.com recommends the best dermatologists for warts removal in Chennai. Warts can be painful but they are not dangerous. They are ugly, potentially embarrassing, and warts are contagious.It is important to consult your doctor and suggest treatment options. based on your problem. The cost of laser treatment for warts in Chennai is listed below. The appearance of warts depends on their location on the skin and the thickness of the skin. For more information about the cost of wart removal in Chennai, please contact us to book an appointment and receive a discount on the cost of removing Chennai warts.

Default ремонт квартир в подмосковье цены

Очень ценная мысль

---
    Согласен, весьма полезная мысль к ремонт ру мебель для ванной, сделай сам и интересное ремонт и тут визитка ремонт под ключ
    Вы правы, не самое удачное время, ремонтная компания сделано и тут современные ремонты в квартирах