Thread: why do all pages have the same URL?

Default why do all pages have the same URL?

Hi- new forum member but long time NOF user here.

Tearing my hair out - can't find out why when I publish my site in NOF15 all the pages share the same top level URL.
    I want to link to specific pages from my Bandcamp site, but can only get to my home page.
    http://www.kevadams.co.uk/

This is different to how all my previous versions of NOF have published. Have I toggled something, or is there a preference in place that would explain this?
    I have tried changing the directory structure from 'site structure' to 'asset type' with no change. I have tried searching for an answer, to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Kev

it seems you have enabled autoframes in the masterborder property palette, turn that off asap

and also set publish method to asset type in publish view, publish menu, arrange files

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    it seems you have enabled autoframes in the masterborder property palette, turn that off asap

and also set publish method to asset type in publish view, publish menu, arrange files
    Brilliant, thanks.
    I owe you a beer!
    Kev

Maybe you have set them up like this which is why they are showing as same url's I also had a similar problem with website main page which is WhatsApp Plus So when I checked all my setting my issue got solved.