Thread: Problem with working Netobjects 2015 on 4k screen

Thumbs up Problem with working Netobjects 2015 on 4k screen

Hi there,
    I am a longtime user of NOF. I have change my desktop and screen for the latest stuff. Everything is very quick now. But I have problem to get a good view of NOF on 4K high resolution. Everything is to small and when you use the +/- function the screen flickers and changing text is not possible. Is there a solution to makes things better or is NOF working on better view for 4k (28 inch) monitor users.
    Regards
    Wim
    Last edited by William010; 12-29-2015 at 08:44 AM.

The solution is to scale back to certainty into that which works, not to plunge head first into untested technologies where you think you are experimenting but where in fact you are being experimented on.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

I agree Since but I am always like to use the latest stuf. Its sad that the NOF workaround gives more problems when you fit the screen to 4K. To scale back in screen mode 2K is back in time for me. Firefox, Edge and Excel ect works fine with 4K and is easy to scale for 4K. I hope NOF 2016 gives a better scale for high resolution. I have bin using NOF from the 90's and I stay by NOF.

dual monitor system?

One set to human rez

the other set to see the entire universe on your big screen.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Hi Gotfusion.
    Thansk for that suggestion. It is not bad at all. I now use one display extender. I have 2 extra HDMI extenders on my video card so I can use them for another two monitors. I give at a try.
    I let know how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by William010 View Post
    I agree Since but I am always like to use the latest stuf. Its sad that the NOF workaround gives more problems when you fit the screen to 4K. To scale back in screen mode 2K is back in time for me. Firefox, Edge and Excel ect works fine with 4K and is easy to scale for 4K. I hope NOF 2016 gives a better scale for high resolution. I have bin using NOF from the 90's and I stay by NOF.
    Hi there,

28" monitors are too big for me. Maybe just one on the wall for account real-time monitoring.

Below you can see my own setup: four regular 17" Samsung monitors together with one 15" Samsung monitor.

John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

That's to much screens Since. That's why I use one monitor. Finally the solution was to use a DVI connection. The resolution drops down to 1900. NOF is working normal now. When I use the display connector its only works well on 4K. Lower resolution on a display connection respond not well. So Gotfusion thanks for the tip.

Hi Wim,

Is the problem with the HDMI cable?

Using HDMI AOC can supporting your 4K sources and display working well.

The 8K Era and the Application in AV System

Hangalaxy started from the research and development of passive silicon-based chips for optical communication, and is a professional equipment manufacturer for long-distance transmission of ultra-high-definition signals. Since the beginning of 2014, the first in the audio and video market to launch a highly integrated transmission system such as HDMI/DVI/DP/USB, etc. It is the most professional, efficient and stable solution currently on the market for high-bandwidth, ultra-high-definition signals over 10 meters. Interconnection solutions. It is reported that Hangalaxy has completed 6,326 related cases nationwide. Such as Guizhou Qiannan Kedu Radio (the world’s largest observatory), the Shenzhen branch of the Spring Festival Gala, Shenzhen Ping An Financial Center Building, Shanghai Tower, Shenzhen Chunsun, DJI Innovation, Tsinghua University Graduate School, Zhongxing and many other enterprises and institutions, All the equipment of Hangalaxy Technology participated in the construction.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEATEL HDMI AOC Solution.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	2878