Thread: NOF 2015 and mobile devices - newbie question

Default NOF 2015 and mobile devices - newbie question

Trying to determine if I need to do anything different for site to be view-able and usable on mobile devices & phones...Wiki doesn't seem to cover that topic using "mobile" and "website" combinations in search feature.

You should subscribe (after free trial) to NetObjects program Mosaic. Mosaic builds websites specifically for phone size miniature screens

Yes. You should design a variant of your site to be viewable, legible and workable at 360Px - 420px and use a selection script to direct the visiting device to the appropriate version of your site. This subject has been dealt with innumerable times on these forums; search and ye shall find.

I'm guessing by your question you don't know how to code media queries so this would be the best way to do it at the current time with Fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by tcc View Post
    Trying to determine if I need to do anything different for site to be view-able and usable on mobile devices & phones...Wiki doesn't seem to cover that topic using "mobile" and "website" combinations in search feature.
    Hi there,

I do not believe in 95% of guys and gals with mobile devices. They have no serious $$$ to buy and most of the time are in an agitated state of mind.

I have seen unemployeds searching the Net on their smartphones and tablets but I never found out what the sales were or whether their purchases have pleased the web site owners ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by tcc View Post
    Trying to determine if I need to do anything different for site to be view-able and usable on mobile devices & phones...Wiki doesn't seem to cover that topic using yo whatsapp "mobile" and "website" combinations in search feature.
    If you have developed a site and you want a better experience in mobile view then just make better on desktop which auto turn amaze in mobile view.