Thread: How to install a counter

Default How to install a counter

I have html code from Hitstats, a counter, and I am trying to figure out how to have it show up on my page. I did it a long time ago but I have forgotten how I make it happen.

Thanks for the help

Create a text box/object where you want the counter to appear. Place the cursor in the text box (as if you were going to type some text), press Control-T, and paste your code in the window that pops up.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Ahh, thank you. I actually had it right however in the preview since it was active X it was not showing up. When I did a publish preview it was there. I am using IE 11 for the preview.

Do you have IE set to display active x controls from files on your hard drive?

You have to set this in IE as the default is to NOT display. Other browsers do not block active x controls by default. Only IE blocks active x controls by default.

NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz