Thread: Primary vs. Secondary Navigation on sub-menus

Default Primary vs. Secondary Navigation on sub-menus

I would like to use the primary setting for the navigation on my site on the pages and the secondary option for the fly out submenus. It looked like this was possible/automatic even but then I made a change and now I don't know how to get it back to that way. Can anyone help?!

Click on the navigation bar to select it. In the Navigation Bar Properties box, click on first icon (Structure), choose the level in the Display pull-down (first level, Child level, etc). In the Type pulldown choose Graphical. Click on the second icon (Button Style - looks like a blue and white chequered flag) choose level, Site Style and Button (Primary or Secondary). If you want to adjust the parameters of the flyout button click on the Advanced Tab and set them there. Click on Apply to all pages if that's what you want. Voila!

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Click on the navigation bar to select it. In the Navigation Bar Properties box, click on first icon (Structure), choose the level in the Display pull-down (first level, Child level, etc). In the Type pulldown choose Graphical. Click on the second icon (Button Style - looks like a blue and white chequered flag) choose level, Site Style and Button (Primary or Secondary). If you want to adjust the parameters of the flyout button click on the Advanced Tab and set them there. Click on Apply to all pages if that's what you want. Voila!
    Thank you, but I tried this and the parent navigation changes. I only want the flyout submenu to change.

Read carefully and do it again. Use +1 or +2 to get the appropriate level of navigation.