Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Responsive solutions with NOF

Default Responsive solutions with NOF

Just as an information for those of you who are trying to achieve responsive outputs with NOF - and if you are able to grasp some german - we have created a special board for it in our forums:

http://www.nof-schule.de/forum/f-res...seiten-mit-nof

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    ............ - and if you are able to grasp some german - .........
    http://www.nof-schule.de/forum/f-res...seiten-mit-nof

Have fun!
    Anybody can go to Google at https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT to have your page translated and get an idea of what needs to be done.

I prefer to wait for the real thing: NOF 2016.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

More Likely NOF 2018 if there is another release!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're both wrong. I believe there will be an upgrade to 2015 this year with responsive output added and a major new release in 2017. I have no knowledge of what Netobjects is planning, of course, but historically there have been major releases every two years.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Ibut historically there have been major releases every two years.
    Other than changing the version number and few tweaks in the GUI, I didn't consider every release "major". Was 2015 major compared to 2013?
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 04-12-2016 at 07:28 PM.

I dont know if anyone else has noticed but if it wasn't for Franco, Barbara, Mike and a few other of the senior members (1000 + posts) of this forum NOF themselves no longer seem to offer support or news!!!!

Is there still a company or just a few servers in a garage? Does anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by warrenr View Post
    I dont know if anyone else has noticed but if it wasn't for Franco, Barbara, Mike and a few other of the senior members (1000 + posts) of this forum NOF themselves no longer seem to offer support or news!!!!

Of course we're here. This is a community forum...we rarely provide support in the forums.

Not even when asked?

Frankly I'd rather Netobjects' limited programming resources was focussed on developing the application rather than supporting the forums. LinkedIn shows Netobjects has between 11 and 50 staff; not a big company, and most support questions are answered in the forums. Of course, occasionally a problem arises which even the combined experience of the members of this forum cannot answer and it is sometimes frustrating waiting for a member of Netobjects team to get involved, but it usually does happen. But most of the questions posed in the forums are by people who simply can't be bothered reading the documentation before posting and want hand-holding for the simplest problem that they could easily resolve by 1. reading the documentation or 2. searching the forums. And I, for one, can't be bothered with people who are too lazy to even try to help themselves before sticking their hand up.