Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Form Problem....

Is there any solution to fix this??

How do you know the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is planned to be released? I have heard about fall 2018, but that may change. Anyway, now the DJI has released both Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom. Comparison.
    Last edited by rianna; 08-26-2018 at 04:26 PM.

No that anyone has suggested.....seems a simple solution to order the tabs...but did not work. It seems that the order in which the boxes were placed on the form take precedence over th tab order.
    Anyway the form mechanism is very basic and outdated, so I now find the third party solution so much better.....just copy the html code from the package....draw a text box....Alt/T and paste the code.

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    I did try that...I could see the tab order in a list and also as little blue boxes by each field....all correct.....but it simply did NOT tab in that order.
    That's why I now use the (free) emailme form, which is very easy and flexible to use, and gives a nice message format to the recipient.
    If you have a backup of your site with the tab ordering issue, and can put it somewhere accessible, PM me a link to the .ZIP file and I will take a look at it to see if the reason for your difficulty can be determined.

Sorry Steve - because it did not work I removed the whole form and replaced with a third party option.
    Backup did exist of faulty contact form but could not export as assets have all changed.

thanks anyway.