Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error message - Serial Number is invalid

Default Error message - Serial Number is invalid

I had to replace my hard drive Fusion 15 - upgraded from Essentials in Dec 15 - still there under Programs but when I try to launch it I get an error message "..Serial Number entered for this installation is invalid. ......reinstall or contact customer service" When I try to download again from my confirmation email it refuses.
    Contacting Customer Service is a waste of effort. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrismek View Post
    I had to replace my hard drive Fusion 15 - upgraded from Essentials in Dec 15 - still there under Programs but when I try to launch it I get an error message "..Serial Number entered for this installation is invalid. ......reinstall or contact customer service" When I try to download again from my confirmation email it refuses.
    Contacting Customer Service is a waste of effort. Any ideas?
    I've contacted you via our support portal. Please look to my reply for further information.

Thanks,
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

I have also the problem with the invalid serial number. On my computer NOF 12 is installed. I wanted to upgrade to NOF 2015. On the website of NOF is told that I could upgrade from any version to NOF 2015. I try to install the serial number of NOF 12, the following message appears: This serial number is invalid. Even if I enter the serial number of NOF 8 or NOF 10, this message appears.
    What can I do?
    Jörg Ehret

you need to enter the serial of Nof 2015 first, then the Nof2012 serial when asked for earlier serial

hello

i also cannot proceed with the Installation of nof essentials. tells me the Serial is invalid. tried another time to Register and download and also with the other Serial the same Problem... it is the first Installation, no update or such.

how come? and what can i do?

Upgrading from 7.5 (which was an upgrade from MX). I confirmed the 7.5 S/N from the program drop-down menu (About...). I even attempted it with the MX s/n. Nothing worked.

This NOF 15 was a download so I do not have a S/N for it, only an .exe file.

Thank you.
    Doug

Nof15 comes with its own serial when you purchase it, check your purchase email

enter that first, then enter previous version serial when asked

I have a disk from 2004 which has a serial number on it. However, this number has not been accepted for the upgrade. the number begins with CM-
    However, when i attempt to install the old version, that number is also rejected. So, where is my serial number?

the serial is normally sent via email at time of purchase, did you keep that in a safe place?

all Nof serials begin with NFW-

example: Nof9 = NFW-900-xxxxxxxxxxx

Nof12 = NFW-1200-xxxxxxxxxxx

The SN would be on the sleeve the disk came in on an adhesive label.

It will start NFW if it is a full retail version

2004 would be Fusion 4. Not sure if a product that old would qualify for an update.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz