Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cannot open NOF15

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Noup, uninstalled NOF2015 and then tried to install new NOF2015_Update1.exe. Cannot install, as "This update requires NetObjects Fusion 2015".

Any help, anyone?
    that is normal, you can't install an update to a software that is not on your PC

Yes, but it said the same when I had it on my computer.

I thought that this Update1.exe is 'cumulative', including basic NOF2015.

So, if I cannot install this Update1.exe, from where I can get version that I _can_ install? NOF download pages has only this option to download.

I have used NOF since MX and I have always updated to next version via NOF internal update tool, so I really do not have original NOF download email left from MX times. All I have are these different update versions.

So what to do? So far support has not answered anything.

you need the full installer of Nof that you downloaded when you bought Nof

where did you store the Full Installer?

for your info, the full installer is 240MB and the update is 90MB, see attached

I have them all stored on my PC for safe keeping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anton-00053.png 
Views:	311 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	2388  

also, for some reason, Nof never had the full installers on their website for download, I have no idea why because 240MB is peanuts size these days

Ahaaa, thank you very much! Now I understand.

However, I do not have that full installer anymore, as it was from MX time and I had a full HD crash in 2012 and then I lost all these old things. Since MX I have only lots of updates, not full installer.

So now I need new full installer from NOF.

Do you happens to know, if there is anybody working still nowadays and answering to those tickets?

support people read these forums, so I am not sure why nobody has contacted you yet

all software I have, I can re-download at anytime by logging in to my account, however Nof don't have this option

personally, full installers should be available in the download section, but they are not, so I backed them up on several hard disks and as a result I don't care if a hard disk fails

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    support people read these forums, so I am not sure why nobody has contacted you yet

all software I have, I can re-download at anytime by logging in to my account, however Nof don't have this option

personally, full installers should be available in the download section, but they are not, so I backed them up on several hard disks and as a result I don't care if a hard disk fails
    Haha, _now_ I know this too Next time when I'll get that full installer, I promise I'll save it to many places. I went to NOF store and there to my own account, but I only found two latest downloads year ago, NOF15_Upgrade1 and Template pack I bought. It would be very useful to find that full installer too.

I opened (2) tickets only yesterday, so maybe they are too busy right now. As I work fully and only with NOF, I'm however loosing precious working days just sitting here and waiting for NOF to open

Found it! From my backup-backup -hd I found "NetObjects-Fusion-2015", size 241 557 kt, installed it and works like a charm, lightning fast too. It's version number seems to be 15.0.0.489, is that the latest one, or do I have to now download Update1? NOF internal update tool didn't find anything to update.

I installed Update1 to be sure and yes, now my version number is 15.00.0000.1050 which I believe its the latest one.

Thank you very much Anton, really! Now let's make some sites

OK, now problems again

During normal updating in last week huge mistake happened and my computer closed by my mistake. After this it didn't open again and I had to take it to the repair shop. As it's main hd was so full they installed new big ssd, left two old hd's inside also and put new Windows10 to it.

Now I have to install all 3-party programs again, NOF too. But how to do it now?

I have NOF15 in old C, which is now G. It is there, but naturally it do not open.

So I have to install it to new C now. But how to get old templates and user sites to the new installation of NOF15? As they are now only in a form of User Sites Files, not NOF Files that I could just import to new program installation.

Can I just install NOF15 to the new C and just drag and drop old user sites to it from old C?

Or should I install NOF again to the G (old C) and it will somehow notice those old user sites and use them?