Thread: Re-download installer?

Default Re-download installer?

Hi all

I'm trying to install nOF 15 on a new laptop.

I have my serial number and the email receipts from my original order with a link to the download, but that has presumably expired.

I haven't been able to find my installer. I know, I should have saved it, but I am a lot less scrupulous about doing that these days, because with a lot of software you would simply download the demo version and re-authorise it. I can't find any way of doing that on the site.

I have opened a support ticket but heard nothing.

Do I have to pay again? (I'm not going to- I've been a customer since NOF 7, they've had plenty of my money.)

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Thanks
    Kev

I found my installer from my old backup hd. Before that I sent 3 tickets about the issue but I never got any answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    I found my installer from my old backup hd. Before that I sent 3 tickets about the issue but I never got any answer.
    Thanks Centauri. I have checked all my backups but haven't found it. It has become a bad habit of mine to delete installers on the assumption I'll be able to download them if required- which is not often, given the rarity of a new computer in this household.

I'm guessing the lack of any other replies could mean one of two things.

Either: the solution is so simple and staring me in the face, and no-one can believe I need help. In which case a little clue would help

Or: no-one knows the answer. In which case I'm relying on NOF support. Are they notoriously non-responsive?

Kev

I asked these same questions only few days ago, that's why I'm answering to you I came to the result, that if you do not have your installer left, there is nothing you can do except wait for NOF support to answer to your ticket and re-send installer to you.

I haven't need NOF support help for years (then they were quick) except now, and in this time they haven't answer to me yet. So it seems, that right now their support is not as fast is used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    I asked these same questions only few days ago, that's why I'm answering to you I came to the result, that if you do not have your installer left, there is nothing you can do except wait for NOF support to answer to your ticket and re-send installer to you.

I haven't need NOF support help for years (then they were quick) except now, and in this time they haven't answer to me yet. So it seems, that right now their support is not as fast is used to be...
    OK, thanks again. I'll wait for a response from them.
    Luckily I'm only running my own site now and it doesn't need much maintenance, I've has to retire due to illness. It's not majorly urgent.

Thanks for the help, Franko!