Thread: Upgrade Question

Default Upgrade Question

I recently purchase an upgrade to Fusion 2015. I originally started with Fusion 9, then upgraded to fusion 12. My current site is in fusion 12. My computer that has my site was having issues so I saved my site on a disk and bought a new computer. However, the only version I had a disk of was the fusion 9, (fusion 12 was purchased as an upgrade). SO I downloaded fusion 9 on new computer and then upgraded to fusion 2015. When looking at the instructions on how to import and transfer a site to this newer version, it is asking me to save the fusion 12 version as a template, however I'm unable to do so because the computer that has that version has now crashed and I cannot open the saved site in fusion 12. Is there a way to download an older version, fusion 12 so I can complete saving the site as a template in fusion 12. The instructions advise saving the fusion 12 site as a template it order that everything transfers correctly when I open it in fusion 2015. Thanks for your help

When you saved your site on a disk, you didn't export it as a template I'm guessing. I'm not sure if backward versions are still available on the Netobjects web site but if you still have your upgrade serial number(s) I think I have an archived NoF12 exe file somewhere. Msg me.

I have Fusion 2015. Love it. I have a new Windows 7 computer. I used Windows Easy Transfer to migrate from my old Windows 7 box to this new Windows 7 box. Now its telling me to reinstall Fusion 2015.
    1st problem: I can't find a place to download it.
    2nd problem: I do not want to lose all my preferences and User Sites.

did you not keep the download file when you first downloaded? check downloads folder

re-installing Nof does not harm user sites, but preferences are always restored to factory default, a pain in the rear