Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOF13 crashes with publishing

Angry NOF13 crashes with publishing

I am using NOF with a small database. After changing to Windows 10 I was no longer able to publish - locally as well as remote. NOF crashes immediately after having clicked the command. Java is installed in the latest version.
    I tried to
    - eliminate templates with numbers
    - save the whole site as a template to allow cleaning up the CSS in the site styles

What else could I do?

not sure if Nof13 was made to work with Win10

I'm not sure if anything is made to work with Win10.

Is there any chance of an update that makes NOF13 fit for Win10? All my computers run on that OS apart from two pretty slow netbooks with XP. I don't like to buy another PC just for using NOF.

are you able to revert to Win7? It works perfect with Nof13 and 15

maybe there is a way to get Nof13 to work in Win10, such as starting it as admin and trying one of the compatibility modes like Win7

It is highly unlikely there will be an update to 2013 as the current release is 2015. You cannot expect a company to update a legacy application for an OS that didn't exist when the application was developed and which breaks many current applications.

It would not be any problem to purchase NOF15, but not without being certain that the program will run under Win10. There are different reports about that!

I'm running an Insider Build of Windows 10 on the Fast Ring... and have zero issues with Fusion 2013 or 2015.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I experienced so many issues with windows 10 that I cleaned my machine and reverted to windows 7. However, I didn't experience any issues with Netobjects Fusion while on 10, only with my network (which completely stopped functioning), photoshop and some other apps.

Well, I bought a used Laptop, reinstalled Windows 7, managed even to install NOF 13 after reading some threads about Java 32bit instead of 64 bit and started NOF13, updated it and opened first the original (unceleaned) version of my .nod-file. Then I tried to publish it locally, NOF13 just vanishes! I try the same with the file build of a cleaned template and get the same result. I would be happy to get some suggestions what to do. Thanks!