Thread: MasterBorder Properties Palette Not Showing

Default MasterBorder Properties Palette Not Showing

So everytime I click on the MasterBorder properties palette option after I right click in the area it will not show up on the right side of the screen. What is happening? I also created a new Layout before hand.
    Thanks,

make sure the General Label is focused in the palette, then you can switch from one to the other all day long by simply clicking in masterborder or layout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anton-00126.png 
Views:	434 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	2475  

I did that it wasn't coming up. Now one more thing can you click and drag the layout section and move it?

I figured out the Layout issue, but my Master border still won't show the properties platte after i click the option in the drop down

If you've accidentally clicked the 'X' on the MasterBorder Properties panel, which closes it, it seems right-clicking on the MasterBorder and selecting MasterBorder Prperties... from the contextual menu does not seem to re-open the panel. Seems like a minor bug. However, I find if I right-click on the Layout, and select Layout Properties, the MasterBorder Properties panel will now be available.

Alternatively, you could try the F10 key, which should open the MasterBorder Properties panel. (F9 for Layout Properties)

HTH
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by hondro96 View Post
    I did that it wasn't coming up. Now one more thing can you click and drag the layout section and move it?
    you can grab the ruler handles between layout and masterborder to size the layout on either side and up and down, or type the values in layout properties panel
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/NOF15/sizing.mp4