Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accidentally deleted website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default accidentally deleted website

hi. rookie mistake. I upgraded to NOF 15 and deleted files from NOF 13 before backing up my website. is there any way to access the website files to modify/delete?

did you ever make a backup image of the C drive with the Windows system image tool? If so, you can restore that and you can even unzip the image with 7zip and copy the lost user files

I usually make a new image every week

Surely you can download your web site back into NOF, Can't say I know exactly how.

Or if you did a local publish on your computer you should still have the back-ups to it, you will need to navigate to where you keep your web site and you should have a folder called AutoSaves, find the index file in the last save, double click it and the site will open IN NOF maybe.
    I know it works because I have just done it myself, but I was already using NOF15. look at my picture
    Attachment 2478
    If you help me I'm Greatful.
    If I help you I'm Pleased

Un-delete software.....

http://kickassundelete.sourceforge.net/
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Тут

У*А!!! У*А!!!!!! У*А!!!!!!!!
    сбор документов для тут шенгенской визы через турфирму(личная подача).
    рабочая виза в нашу страну чаще всего оформляется тут жителями близлежащих стран.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Man View Post
    Surely you can download your web site back into NOF, Can't say I know exactly how.

Or if you did a local publish on your computer you should still have the back-ups to it, you will need to navigate to where you keep your web site and you should have a folder called AutoSaves, find the index file in the last save, double click it and the site will open IN NOF maybe.
    I know it works because I have just done it myself, but I was already using NOF15. look at my picture
    Attachment 2478
    https://apkprobox.com/bloody-bastard...atest-version/

Quote Originally Posted by jtboy11 View Post
    hi. rookie mistake. I upgraded to NOF 15 and deleted files from NOF 13 before backing up my website. is there any way to access the website files to modify/delete?
    also, uninstalling Nof13 does not remove user sites that are stored in My Documents

search C drive for *.nod and it will find all files on the C drive that are nod files

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    also, uninstalling Nof13 does not remove user sites that are stored in My Documents

search C drive for *.nod and it will find all files on the C drive that are nod files
    https://apkprobox.com/bloody-bastard...atest-version/