Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: accidentally deleted website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default accidentally deleted website

    hi. rookie mistake. I upgraded to NOF 15 and deleted files from NOF 13 before backing up my website. is there any way to access the website files to modify/delete?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    did you ever make a backup image of the C drive with the Windows system image tool? If so, you can restore that and you can even unzip the image with 7zip and copy the lost user files

    I usually make a new image every week

  3. #3
    Member Metal Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Portsmouth, England
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Surely you can download your web site back into NOF, Can't say I know exactly how.

    Or if you did a local publish on your computer you should still have the back-ups to it, you will need to navigate to where you keep your web site and you should have a folder called AutoSaves, find the index file in the last save, double click it and the site will open IN NOF maybe.
    I know it works because I have just done it myself, but I was already using NOF15. look at my picture
    Attachment 2478
    If you help me I'm Greatful.
    If I help you I'm Pleased

  4. #4
    Senior Member gotFusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    www.gotHosting.biz
    Posts
    4,529

    Default

    Un-delete software.....

    http://kickassundelete.sourceforge.net/
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    *оссия
    Posts
    1

    Default Тут

    У*А!!! У*А!!!!!! У*А!!!!!!!!
    сбор документов для тут шенгенской визы через турфирму(личная подача).
    рабочая виза в нашу страну чаще всего оформляется тут жителями близлежащих стран.

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Man View Post
    Surely you can download your web site back into NOF, Can't say I know exactly how.

    Or if you did a local publish on your computer you should still have the back-ups to it, you will need to navigate to where you keep your web site and you should have a folder called AutoSaves, find the index file in the last save, double click it and the site will open IN NOF maybe.
    I know it works because I have just done it myself, but I was already using NOF15. look at my picture
    Attachment 2478
    https://apkprobox.com/bloody-bastard...atest-version/

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtboy11 View Post
    hi. rookie mistake. I upgraded to NOF 15 and deleted files from NOF 13 before backing up my website. is there any way to access the website files to modify/delete?
    also, uninstalling Nof13 does not remove user sites that are stored in My Documents

    search C drive for *.nod and it will find all files on the C drive that are nod files

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    also, uninstalling Nof13 does not remove user sites that are stored in My Documents

    search C drive for *.nod and it will find all files on the C drive that are nod files
    https://apkprobox.com/bloody-bastard...atest-version/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •