Thread: Custom Graphical Navigation Bar - Unable to get the precise pages

Default Custom Graphical Navigation Bar - Unable to get the precise pages

I am trying to create a custom Nav Bar using the graphical buttons. I know I've done this successfully before, but can't seem to get the correct configuration from the nav bar settings. My goal is to have 5 buttons in the Nav Bar. In the screen shot attached you see that there is Locations, MMA, Physical Rehabilitation, Massage, Services, Chiropractic Care. That is 6 buttons total. What I am trying to accomplish is to get the Chiropractic Care to get nested underneath the Services button. The screen shot shows my attempt to do that, but the nav bar isn't reflecting what I am thinking. I've tried all of the Display Levels, but nothing seems to do what I am wanting. I have toyed with modifying my site structure to make the nav bar behave as I wish, but don't really want to do that and am wondering if it's me not understanding something, or not being able to do what I describe, a combination thereof, etc.... Hopefully the screen shot shows my site structure, and the way I've tried to alter the existing Nav Bar, while still conveying that the Chiropractic Care button is desired to be underneath Services.....Thanks in advance.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CustomNavBar.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	2481

http://wiki.netobjects.com/Creating_...Navigation_Bar

If you're still stuck after you've read the documentation let us know what the hitch is and we can give you more specific instructions.

I appreciate the prompt response franko. However, I had read through that documentation prior to posting as unfortunately it was still not behaving as I was understanding the function to work. I was hoping my screen shot would show the structure I was trying to go for with the custom nav bar. I was hoping that the Chiropractic Care site structure would appear under the Services for this nav bar. As I said earlier I've not been able to read the documentation and hit upon the configuration which allows the nav bar to have that structure.