Thread: How do I incorporate HTML5 content in NOF11?

Default How do I incorporate HTML5 content in NOF11?

I have a program to build HTML5 and flash quizzes/surveys (ispring quizmaker). I can create the quiz, publish it and upload it via FTP to a folder on my site. Then what? LOL. Sorry I'm so illiterate with this stuff. But, how do I place that HTML5 quiz on a page in my NOF11 site? Any assistance would be appreciated.

An iFrame would probably be the way to go.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    An iFrame would probably be the way to go.
    Thanks, Chuck. Can you help me a little further? I know how to put an iFrame in (I've used one for something on another site). But, what do I place in the iFrame? I mean, after I create the survey I have a folder, let's say it's called "survey1". Inside that folder there is a 1KB "flash.html" file and a 16KB "index.html" file, and a subfolder called "data". I know I need to upload the "survey1" folder by FTP to the server (I assume place it in the HTML folder?), then use the iFrame tool to create the iFrame within the page, but then what do I put in the iFrame? Sorry for the rudimentary question.

An iFrame is used to display an html page within a page.

Your quiz should have a URL since you've ftp'd it to your web space.

You tell the iFrame to display that URL.

You can use the Fusion iFrame tool. I also have a iFrame code generator which will give you more info. http://www.beyondfusion.com/html/iframetool.php
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    An iFrame is used to display an html page within a page.

Your quiz should have a URL since you've ftp'd it to your web space.

You tell the iFrame to display that URL.

You can use the Fusion iFrame tool. I also have a iFrame code generator which will give you more info. http://www.beyondfusion.com/html/iframetool.php
    Ah, ok. Thank you. So if I uploaded it into the html folder on my site, the the url would be something like "http://mysite.com/html/survey1/index.html ??? Am I on the right track? Thanks, Chuck. Really appreciate the help.

Something like that.

I have no idea what happens when you publish to web using the quiz making software. There should be an index page for it.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    Tutorials and Forums

Thanks so much, Chuck!!!