Thread: Simple javascript for banners?

Default Simple javascript for banners?

Hi!

I have been using outsider company's banner ad system on my sites, I have just put their javascript inside of a text box on master border and banner has been visible on all pages where I have put their code.

Now they'll close their company and I'll start to put banners by myself.

Because I do not know anything about coding, I used to put banner picture and link to each and every different page by hand. Now when I have like 500 pages, it is not possible anymore.

So from where/whom I can buy some kind of a code/system/program, by which I could put banner + link to only one place on my site/server and it'll show in every page where I have this code installed? This is how I can change banner easily and how often I want to.

This is most probably very easy task to most of NOF users but as I said, I do not really know how to handle this.

Do you understand what I'm looking for and if yes, could you help/sell me this kind of a system/code _with_ instructions how to install it?

Well.... you can continue to place a text box the size of the banner just as you have been. Make your banner image the background for the text box.

When you change banners, just use the same filename for the new banner and republish.

Can it be done with code? Sure. PHP, for example. But you'd have to change the file extension of your web pages to .php, if it isn't already. That could cause SEO issues for you.

If you want to go that route, it's not complicated. A simple PHP "include" on the web pages calling a file that displays the banner image.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Well.... you can continue to place a text box the size of the banner just as you have been. Make your banner image the background for the text box.

When you change banners, just use the same filename for the new banner and republish.

Can it be done with code? Sure. PHP, for example. But you'd have to change the file extension of your web pages to .php, if it isn't already. That could cause SEO issues for you.

If you want to go that route, it's not complicated. A simple PHP "include" on the web pages calling a file that displays the banner image.
    good. its very easy.. thanks for post