Thread: Registered and downloaded Essentials today / Serial Key not accepted ?!?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Registered and downloaded Essentials today / Serial Key not accepted ?!?!

Hello,

I tried today to download and register NOF Essentials. The download seems to be Version 2014 and the key Begins with NEG-1300 on german site and NEW-1300 on english site (tried both versions with same Problem).

I wrote to the Support and got only "no longer supported" but the offer with this essentials is actually on their website.

Where can I get help, when NOF offers a program with incorrect serial and no Support ??

BR
    Outi
    Last edited by Outlaw; 07-01-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Ok, I ordered yesterday full Version 13 for free (Pearl.de) and hope it runs and I have more options as in Essentials ....

BR Outi

Essentials is Fusion 13 only for free.

If you have problems understanding or using the software AFTER you get it installed this is the place to come for help.

Problems with distribution, serial numbers, and the sale of the software MUST be handled by the product owner (NetO)

http://support.netobjects.com/

This is a "user to user" help forum that the software manufacturer maintains for users to help other users.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

NOF Support didn´t help, they only answered: "no Support for this version"

After the registration for my account, I got a download link and the key. They didn´t work together ....

Great start with no working key and no Support from NOF.

I hoped to get help here but I think, when my version 13 arrives, there is a working key inside too.

Without any changes, the key suddenly works now ....
    But today arrived me the free version of NOF 2013 and the key worked too.

"Essentials is Fusion 13 only for free" is not correct at all.
    In NOF 2013 are some parts for free, where they are in Essentials only for cash.
    The rest seems identically.

Thanks an best regards
    Outi