Thread: NOF 15 e-commerce - Anyone with experience in Melbourne Australia?

Default NOF 15 e-commerce - Anyone with experience in Melbourne Australia?

I am trying to set up an e-commerce store attached to my NOF-15 web site, however when published if you try to use it an error message keeps bouncing back from PayPal.
    Something somewhere is not right and I cant get my mind around it.
    Is there anyone in Melbourne Australia with some expertise that would like to earn some money helping me set up this e-commerce store and maybe a bit of training on some of the other features?

How many items in your store?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I am trying to set up an end of model clearance page firstly with no more than a dozen items, I want to then have our full range in a separate web store page which will have maybe 40 or 50 items.

It seems netobjects Fusion is a program when there is no support I honestly thought there would be someone on these forums wanting to own some money and able to assist me with my problem

I think the problem is you want somebody in Melbourne and the Australian user community is not very large. In the time I've been in the newsgroups and this forum, I've probably not met more than 20 Australians in all. Now if you're happy to work remotely with somebody and pay through PayPal then I'm sure you'd get a better response.

I'm happy to work remotely and pay through PayPal if I could only find someone.

I'm happy to help you out as and when I can. I've used the Fusion cart in the dim and distant future and used PayPal off and on for quite a few years. Message me with the details and your email address and I'll take a look.

A friend of mine is talking to me about integrating a solution for chargeback prevention. What these systems are and how to use them, all such questions we solve ourselves.

That was a mistake for you because such systems have been around for a long time, and they optimize chargeback prevention many times over. We use a system for chargeback prevention https://chargebackhit.com/. It is not difficult to integrate, and it works very well. We save about 250 thousand dollars a year. We have a large business, and we used to have about 800 chargebacks a month.