Thread: Fusion 11 to fusion 15

Exclamation Fusion 11 to fusion 15

I had a computer crash and have installed fusion 11 on a new conputer. I have my license key for Fusion 15 but can't figure out how to enter it. When I do it from the install, it gets rejected as invalid key. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Is the 2015 license key for a full version or an upgrade? If an upgrade, when install asks you for your Fusion 11 key does it not accept it?

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Is the 2015 license key for a full version or an upgrade? If an upgrade, when install asks you for your Fusion 11 key does it not accept it?
    Yep, an upgrade. The fusion 15 code is not accepted.

Does install ask for your v11 serial number? If so, does it accept it ok? Did you buy 2015 directly from Netobjects, Inc.? Are you entering your 2015 serial number manually or cutting and pasting from your purchase email?

Are you installing as administrator? Run the install program as administrator, make sure your anti-virus and any other security programs are disabled and then tell us step by step what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Does install ask for your v11 serial number? If so, does it accept it ok? Did you buy 2015 directly from Netobjects, Inc.? Are you entering your 2015 serial number manually or cutting and pasting from your purchase email?

Are you installing as administrator? Run the install program as administrator, make sure your anti-virus and any other security programs are disabled and then tell us step by step what is happening.
    v11 is up and running. I had to add the serial #'s manually, When I bought the upgrade, I did it online and did not get the back up disc so I just wrote the serial # on the jacket for the v11 disc. The number is correct and did work on my old computer. However, after a few tries to enter the new serial number I just went with the original for the v11 thinking there would be a place to add the new serial# to upgrade.

I'm having the same problem what is one to do ??

You haven't answered whether or not you bought Fusion directly from NetObjects or from some third-party site. If directly from Netobjects you will have to create a support ticket with them and get a licence key from them. When you purchase you receive an email with the licence key; do you not still have that email?

Whenever I buy software from any source, the first thing I do is copy and paste the licence details into a text file and save them somewhere on my computer and somewhere else secure. I also save the download file, at least for quite a few years. A practice I would strongly recommend.

You also didn't answer whether or not you are installing as administrator and whether your anti-virus has been disabled. Frankly, if you can't be bothered to answer pertinent questions that might help solve your dilemma, why should I waste my time asking them over and over again?