Thread: I lost page.

Default I lost page.

I am using Fusion 11 since 2011. I am very pleased with the program. Today, I lost page, when I was working on it. Suddenly it appeared completely empty. The arrow - back is blank. Could you help me to retrieve it? Is it possible to do it? Unfortunately, I do not have template for this page.
    Thank you.

Default Lost page2

Quote Originally Posted by Anna V. View Post
    I am using Fusion 11 since 2011. I am very pleased with the program. Today, I lost page, when I was working on it. Suddenly it appeared completely empty. The arrow - back is blank. Could you help me to retrieve it? Is it possible to do it? Unfortunately, I do not have template for this page.
    Thank you.
    On my computer "Backups", I clicked last backup copy, and it was disaster what next appeared. Earlier today, I was working on the lost page. Do you think, when I opened that earlier backup copies, it showed me that page, without last job?
    I am so afraid to open it that I will be very pleased for your advice.
    Thank you

When ever desaster hits....

STOP....

Press the universal undo shortcut (CTRL+Z). Undo is also available from the menu bar Edit > Undo

You can undo most things, Not all, Most. You can undo all the way back to the start of the undo history...... AS LONG as you do not leave the page. If you leave the page the undo history is cleared.

To get a backup in Fusion follow this tutorial

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4035
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thank you. I hope the last one back up, before crashing, is still working. Lets hope If not.... I have to re-write whole page

Could be so kind and help me with: - how I can add 10 backups/Auto-save copies to my program? At the moment I have only 4.

NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz