Thread: Creating new page in NOF 15

Default Creating new page in NOF 15

I have been using NOF 11 for years now with no problems. But, all of a sudden, when creating new pages, the layout area between the top and bottom masterborder no longer appears and the "layout" tab does not show. In other words, anything created on this/these new pages appear in the masterborder. I also cannot adjust the "handles" to increase or decrease the area as I could before. NOF Support says NOF 11 is no longer supported so checked this issue on NOF 15 and found it to be the same. Different websites, new website, all with the same problem. Same thing on my laptop with Windows 7. Vista on my desktop. Anyone else having this same problem? Strange that it suddenly occurred, on different computers with no new changes to either.

This happened to me as well. Solved by simply typing in a value in the new page size properties box.

and to fix an existing page

1. focus the layout in the object tree in order to show the layout property panel
    2. type a height value or use the arrows
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anton-0007.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	2563  

I had this as well and found Ctrl + Shift + L would open the layout area.

Thanks for the response Franco. Are you aware of any issues with NOF 2015 on Windows 10? Checking the sales info online and their website shows compatibility with Windows Vista, 7 and 8 but nothing about 10. I'm on borrowed time with Vista and know that NOF 11 is no longer supported but dread the thoughts of (1) having to convert all NOF 11 websites to NOF 2015 and (2) running into major problems doing so. I get no concrete answers from NOF Support folks.

I've experienced zero issues with Fusion 15 (2015) on Windows 10. Both on the public release version of Win 10 and the bleeding edge build I have as part of the Insider program.

I think the few issues that people have had win Fusion 15/Win 10 are related to third party anti-virus programs and the like.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I don't use windows 10 so can't comment. I did try it briefly and ran into so many problems I uninstalled it. Shortly thereafter my windows laptop died and I now do everything on a mac (with win 7 and XP in VMWare for old windows programs such as NOF). win 10 wasn't around when 2015 came out and it seems from acquaintances and my brief experience with win 10 it's a lottery. Some programs work ok, some don't. And no way of knowing which will be which. It seems likely there'll be less problems on a pc that's built for win 10 rather than an older one that's upgraded from an earlier windows (which was my case).

Same here! problem solved. Thanks