Thread: changes not showing up when publishing

Default changes not showing up when publishing

I'm trying to add a new link to my website and it's not showing up after I publish the site. I'm guessing I'm missing a step somewhere. When I hit preview the changes show up in the preview but don't show up after publishing the site. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Refresh your browser cache. You're likely looking at the last version of the page.

Or try a different browser you haven't used to view the site and you'll likely see that the changes are indeed online.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Refresh your browser cache. You're likely looking at the last version of the page.

Or try a different browser you haven't used to view the site and you'll likely see that the changes are indeed online.
    Chuckj Thank You were correct. I opened site with bing and the changes were there. This was driving me crazy and I bet I published the site 10 times before I came here to ask the question. Thanks Again Steve

Force refresh for all browsers is F5
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz