Thread: BEWARE: support issues - RESOLVED

Red face BEWARE: support issues - RESOLVED

If you have Corel Website Creator - which is actually NOF 2013 and are tempted to take up the offer on the welcome page tile to upgrade to NOF 2015, DO NOT DO IT. Your Website Creator registration will not be recognised and NetObjects will not respond to your requests for a workaround and will not refund your money. They simply send a robot reply that states that software is unsupported - wait, what? - NOF 2015 is unsupported? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	2547I can't call it a scam, but it is certainly a glitch that has cost me +/- $45.00 for some software that can't be used. BEWARE !!
    Last edited by gotFusion; 08-30-2016 at 11:10 AM. Reason: esolved issue

I feel your frustration, but I doubt it's a deliberate "scam". No doubt just some glitch in the system.

Have a look at this page in the forum: http://forums.netobjects.com/showgroups.php Then try sending a PM to Steve R and see what happens.

I would also follow up with Corel support. They should have a toll-free number.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

if they are such issues i would buy themes or templates rather buying software beating my head with it and their support.Netobjects is best software as far as i think ,they would not do such things.

yes. I have faced same problem. and then I used some other sources. wasted my money

Sorted now - thanks to some sterling work [eventually] by the support department. Confusing path, but all's well that end's well. Thanks folks.