Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Layout color changes

Default Layout color changes

I am setting the layout background color but when I publish it the publish comes back with a white horizontal strip across the top, a dark strip below it, a blue strip below it, and the rest of the page is white.
    The only thing I have found to do when this happens is delete the page and design a new one. It takes hours.
    This Net Objects company is the worst I have ever seen. They have NEVER gotten back with me with answers to problems. I will never do business with them again. They are good at sending me offers to buy their latest version but NO WAY.
    Meantime I am stuck with clients using this system.
    Does anyone have a solution? http://forums.netobjects.com/images/smilies/frown.png

Forgot...I have been using Net Objects products since 2007 and only until I got to the 2012 version did I have this problem.

What you may be seeing is the background image tiling.

When you only want a background "color" make sure the background image is set to "none".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backgroundNone.gif 
Views:	202 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	2551
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by hathaway View Post
    This Net Objects company is the worst I have ever seen. They have NEVER gotten back with me with answers to problems. I will never do business with them again. They are good at sending me offers to buy their latest version but NO WAY.
    I am not sure that this old of a product is supported any longer.

I believe they have a list of "supported products" somewhere on there website.

It's like wondering why it is so hard to get parts for from Ford for your 1963 Ford Falcon
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

Thnaks for the advice. I think I have tried that over and over but will go back again. This has cost me hours.

Style View

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no-background-2015.gif 
Views:	199 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	2552

you must quit this. I don't think so there is any other solution, if setting are ok

YEs, settings are ok. Been through this before and once the page publishes in these odd colors the page is ruined and I have never been able to reverse it. Just have to rebuild a new page....more hours and no support from Net Objects.
    If anyone wants to take a look at this mess its www.asrpa.com perhaps there is another idea.

What do you mean "I must quit this"?

I dont know if its supported or not....

I can get all the support from any parts supplier on a 1963 Ford Falcon.....and can buy about any part 800 numbers, real people answer, etc.. You see the ones selling the parts want to help you and give you good service. Something other companies do not feel the same way about.