Thread: Text Field behaviour

Question Text Field behaviour

Hi Guys,

When I write in the Page Desing a simple text such as: Why Choose this Brand? (only one line) In the Tab Page Preview is ok, however when I select Preview to see how the website will look, after the software generate this page for the web site, this simple sentence appear in two lines such as: Why Choose this (in the first line) and in the second line: Brand?

So why in the Tab preview the sentence appear like we write in the Design Page, however after generate the page this small and simple sentence appear in two lines.

Letter Size 48pix
    Calibry Light
    Letter Spacing: .5em

I will appreciate your help to fix this issue.

BR
    Maig

Because that's the way that particular browser is rendering the text. You can either enlarge the text box if you have room or reduce the size of the text. Bear in mind that html is not desktop publishing; it is up to the browser how it renders the html. We have far more control these days than we used to, but you have to check your site with multiple browsers to ensure the page will display correctly in all of them.

Default Text Field behaviour

I want to mirror text but the problem is that the characters itself will not be mirrored this way.

Does anybody know a solution to really mirror characters?

Default Text Field behaviour

Theo: you can break up the text into lines and arcs for that:

- select text
    - modify - explode
    - mirror

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I have in fact the same problem, only worse.

The preview is different from the design, the published page online is different from the preview and the view on my friends computer is different from the view I get on my pc. I guess I make a lot of mistakes in building and securing but if somebody could point out some way I have to follow to get closer to a solution.

Thanx
    Jos
    (answers possible in Dutch, French or English)

Check your site with multiple browsers to ensure the page will display correctly in all of them.