Thread: Same NOF to several computers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Same NOF to several computers

Hi, is it allowed to install same copy of NOF15 to more than one computer? If yes, is there any limit?

As I would like to install my NOF to my 2-1 too and start to work more 'mobile' sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Hi, is it allowed to install same copy of NOF15 to more than one computer? If yes, is there any limit?

As I would like to install my NOF to my 2-1 too and start to work more 'mobile' sometimes
    The license agreement you agreed to when you installed the software says 2 computers, only one at a time though.

The full license is in your C:\programs(86)\NetObjects|Fusion xx folder if you want to read it all.

The license file is called EULA.htm if you want to do a search for it. It is a couple files up from Fusion.exe (the program file)

this is the part about the # of installs

NetObjects Inc.
    NETOBJECTS FUSION SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE
    CONTINUING WITH THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF THE SOFTWARE
    ("THE SOFTWARE"). BY CLICKING ON THE "I AGREE" BUTTON,
    YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
    IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK
    THE "NO" OR "DECLINE" BUTTON TO TERMINATE THE INSTALLATION
    PROCESS. YOU MAY THEN RETURN THE SOFTWARE TO YOUR SUPPLIER
    FOR A FULL REFUND.

1. License. If you have purchased a license to the Software, NetObjects Inc.
    ("NetObjects") grants you a non-exclusive right and license to use the Software
    and the related documentation (the "Documentation") as set forth in this Agreement.
    You may use the Software on a single computer. You may also use the Software on a
    second (portable or home) computer so long as only one copy is used at a time.
    You
    may make a single copy of the Software for backup and archival purposes only
    provided that any copy must contain all proprietary notices included in the
    original. You may use the Documentation to assist in your use of the Software.
    If you download the Software without physical delivery of Documentation, you may
    review the Documentation online, but you may not make further copies of the
    Documentation. You own the media on which the Software is recorded, but not the
    Software itself or any copy of it. This license is not a sale of the original or
    any copy of the Software.
    Last edited by gotFusion; 10-09-2016 at 08:15 PM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thank you very much! So PC + 2-in-1 -combo is ok, that's enough for me now.