Thread: Class registration form

Default Class registration form

Good Morning,

I think what I want is a forms handler of some sorts but don't know how to even begin. A new website I just created is for a workshop, we feel it's about ready to take off soon, and would like a way for attendees to register online. Is there a way to have it auto generate space availability? Does it go through someone's email? I've tried to search for this topic but not getting any results. Thank you in advanced!

http://guitarbuildworkshop.com/

What you describe can be done with a programming language like PHP and a database. Not a difficult project.

You might be able to find something ready-made that's similar to what you want. But this is way beyond a "forms handler".

That's how you would collect registration info... but then you have to store the data somehow and be able to retrieve it and use it.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Hmm, yeah, it's a little over my head..I would need a broken down tutorial to even begin to understand how to do it. Thanks.

Buy a programming book... should have tutorials.

Or, find something on the web close to what you need and learn how to modify it.

Or, hire a programmer to do exactly what you need.

You aren't going to find a tutorial to walk you through to exactly what you need for your site.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums