OK, I need to upgrade my PC in the very near future as such I need to upgrade Netobjects to keep my website going. For 7 years I've used the Freeware version Netobjects Fusion - Essentials, and have been reluctantly satisfied with that. However, that version is no longer being published by Netobjects so when I upgrade I need to get a paid (earlier) version. I bought a version of 12 on sale, but it didn't work with my current Windows 7 PC, so I bought a used copy of 11. This STILL doesn't work as my PC is apparently too slow to run it.

However, a few problems that make me very nervous, because I figure my next PC will be fast enough too.

It says my site style is too old and needs to be deleted and replaced. Well I haven't used the templates since 2009. I deleted all the banners and buttons and replaced them with ones that were created by a friend, so do I need to do anything with that or can I ignore that warning?

Also, all my banners, buttons and images appear to be deleted in this version. I have them all in the Essentials asset file. Is there a quick way I can associate that file to the copy of the website in this version so I don't have to go back and find every image for 1400+ pages and associate them all over again?

Also, and this could just be because it's slow, but while N11 acknowledges all the pages, all I can see is the homepage, and nothing else. if I try to move the navigation bar right or left is slows to a crawl and I can't see anything else.

I know the old version of essentials was based on Netobjects 7, is there anywhere I can just buy a copy of that and put it on a Windows 10 PC and continue what I was doing?