Thread: Problems with image links

Default Problems with image links

I seem to have a curious problem and I can't work out what I have done wrong.

I have various images on my web site (such as sponsor logos for example) which I have set up as external links to - in the case of the sponsors - their specific web site using the 'Link' facility in the Options section of the Picture Properties menu. However, in the live published web site, all the links do is to open the image itself - not the web site. The target showing on mouse hover is the image link, not the target link I have set up.

I have puzzled over this for a couple of weeks no and I am absolutely baffled as to what I have done wrong. Anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Geoff
    http://www.yorkguildhallorchestra.com

Your page source code reveals that you're trying to use JavaScript popups, not plain external links with a target that opens a new window/tab.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Your page source code reveals that you're trying to use JavaScript popups, not plain external links with a target that opens a new window/tab.
    so what to do in this case???

In your NOF editor click on the picture so the 'picture properties' panel shows up and click the box marked LINK.

That opens a pop-up window where you can put the desired web address in.
    Hope that helps.

hmm. ok.. thanks for the posts every one